I cannot believe it's already August! I'm over the heat and humidity and so ready for cooler temps already.
This is my second month sharing my monthly empties, and I have to say it does feel motivating to use up stuff!
So here they are
Nair Nourish Shower Power
- I was afraid to try this out since the last time I used it over ten years ago the smell was so strong and unbearable. But surprisingly this one had a pleasant floral smell and it was very effective at removing hair on my legs! Will repurchase.
Hemp Nation Sea Salt & Sandalwood
- This is a daily moisturizer and tan by Australian Gold. I love the fresh sandalwood smell and love how creamy the lotion is. I also like that it contains DermaDark bronzers that help gradually build a deeper tan. I really noticed a difference using this even though I didn't use it every single day! I won't repurchase anytime soon because I have two more bottles to work through!
St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin
- An old favorite body lotion that smells amazing and feels very good on the skin! Repurchase.
Ulta Beauty Brush Cleanser
- I really liked this brush and sponge cleanser. I bought the smallest size to try it out, and it does what it's supposed to. It got out stubborn stains on my micro beautyblender so I will be buying the full size bottle soon!
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
- Staple bath product for me. These will be a recurring item in my monthly empties posts. I love the creamy rich lather of Dove soaps and I only feel clean when using this, so for me nothing else compares!
L'Oreal Total Repair Conditioner
- This conditioner is awesome because it makes my color treated brittle hair feel soft and cared for! It also smells very clean and will be repurchasing.
Endless Weekend Body Lotion
- One of my all time favorite scents from Bath and Body Works that I think has recently been discontinued. I will only use the ultra shea body cream versions of these lotions because to me they feel better on my skin. I think that the other types feel too sticky for my liking.
Waikiki Beach Coconut Body Lotion
- Another Bath and Body Works ultra shea body cream gone! This is an amazing summertime scent. I am also working on my body spray in this scent!
L'Oreal Hydra Genius Liquid Moistruizer
- I received this as a sample that I requested after seeing an ad in Cosmopolitan magazine. I am impressed with how light yet really hydrating this is! It made my skin feel so soft and I was also sent a $2 off coupon so I will definitely be adding that to my to buy list!
Fresh Lotus Youth Reserve Cream
- Got this sample in a Sephora order and I really do like it! It smells very fresh and flower like, but it's kinda expensive so I may end up getting the full size jar at some point in the future. Its very moisturizing and rich and a little bit gets the job done!
Elusive 50x Bronzer Tanning Lotion
- Indoor tanning lotion sample packet by Designer Skin that I really didn't care for. I did not like the Orchid scent and to me it smelled like fermented wine or something. I did get a good color boost from it though but definitely will not buy the full size bottle.
Black Tulip Bronzing Tanning Lotion
- Sample tanning lotion packet by Devoted Creations. Initially this smells amazing, a pleasant amber and tulip scent, but a few hours after tanning this horrid after tan odor erupts. I have yet to come across a bronzer by Devoted Creations that I don't experience the stench of DHA with even though I know some people who don't have this issue.
Provoked 15x Bronzer Tanning Lotion
- Another tanning lotion sample by Designer Skin. I didn't exactly care for this scent as it was a citrusy scent and I didn't notice any major color shift with it.
- I can't live without my Nivea creams. I use the Soft for my face and the Original Creme for my feet after my shower. I like Nivea Soft because you get so much for a reasonable price and it doesn't make my face breakout. I will use this until the end of time probably!
Thats it for my July Project Empties post! So far I feel like I'm more conscientious about over buying beauty products and stock piling them. I'm really enjoying being able to post and do quick reviews on it all too!