Pictured above are all of my empties for August. I think I’m going to change things up a bit and post after each finished product with my review instead of once a month.
- Nivea Soft- I had been using this cream for my face for the longest time until I discovered other brands. Its a very moisturizing cream and I have never had any breakouts or anything from it! Just moving on to other things for now.
- Garnier Mattifying Micellar Water: !!!!! This is my first time trying this stuff and I couldn’t be more in love with a cleanser! It gets all of my makeup off and my skin feels so clean after. Also I have not had one single pimple since using this (knock on wood!)
- Clinique Step 1 Face Wash: LOVE the way this mild facial soap suds up so easily and my skin feels so soft and clean. Bought a full size bottle after trying this!
- Clinique Step 3 Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion: Another full size purchase after trying. This is the moisturizer I moved to from Nivea. I feel like this is easier on my face and pores don’t feel as clogged and heavy.
- John Freida Go Blonder Lightening Conditioner: started using this with the shampoo to gradually lighten my hair without having to bleach it and I must say that I have noticed some serious lightening! Not orange or brassy but true blonde highlights.
- Dove Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla bodywash: Staple in my household. No other bodywash lathers up like my Dove!
- Caudalie Skin Activ Serum: meh, I received this sample size in last month Sephora Play box-not very impressed. Smells very much like a CAT
- Hydra Life Jelly Sleeping Mask by Dior: I really really enjoyed this sample size! It felt so refreshing going on my face and super moisturizing the next morning! The full size retails at $69 at Sephora, so I don’t see that in my future anytime soon!
- Rose Mask by Fresh: Another very nice sample that was like a gulp of hydration to my face but yet at $62 for the 3.3 oz jar and $25 for 1 oz, I will have to sadly pass.
- Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream by Fresh: So nice and lightweight moisturizer with a light fresh scent. This may be one of my next moisturizer purchases! I have found with moisturizers I can make them last for a while and the consistency of this stuff would make it last forever
- OUAI Shampoo and Conditioner: Wasn’t a big fan of these samples. There wasn’t very much product in the packs and the shampoo didn’t lather up hardly at all! I have thick hair and the conditioner barely covered the ends of my hair. Pass!
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser: I love trying out face cleansers and moisturizers and this was nice and sudsy and left me feeling refreshed and clean after.
- L’Occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream: This was a very thick cream very similar in consistency to the Nivea. It has a smell almost like Nivea too…for more than $30 for the full bottle, I will just stick with Nivea!
Thats it for my August empties reviews!