Happy Friday lovebugs! I am so ready for the weekend! Up at 5 every morning is taking its toll on me lol…
Today I have an eye appointment and will be trading my glasses for contacts. I’ve never worn contacts before, so I hope everything will work out because I am so tired of wearing glasses every single day of my life. It makes me feel like nobody can really see my makeup the way I want them to, being obstructed by black rimmed glasses! I don’t know—I am ready for a change!!!!
As you may know if you follow me on Instagram I have been obsessing over perfecting my cut crease skills. Everyday my IG is flooded with beautiful pics of these awesome detailed cut creases and I want to do it too! I think they look elegant.
So for today, I used my PÜR Soirée Diaries and Blinc Electric Eyes palettes to create what I think is a pretty damn good cut crease:
As usual, I started out with my MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot for priming, and set it with Mogul from the PÜR palette.
Then I took my new PK 36 Tapered Blending brush and swept on Gala (PUR) a little above where I wanted my dark crease color.
Darkened the crease with Epic (PUR) with a Morphe M578 Pencil brush.
Brightened the lid up with Sphene (blinc) with my new PK 524 Oval Shadow by kind of pressing it on, with just a touch of Vanadini (blinc) on the outer V.
I think my skills are definitely getting better from everyday practicing! When I first started, I had a lot of “OMG WTF” moments but now it’s getting a little easier.
All products used today and just about everyday:
- No.7 Early Defense Eye Cream
- L.A. Girl PRO HD Concealer in Light Yellow and Green
- L’Oreal Infallible Total Coverage foundation in Buff Beige
- MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked
- Sephora Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer in Sable
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- PUR Soiree Diaries eyeshadow palette
- blinc Electric Eyes palette
- L’Oreal Gel Lacquer Liner in Black
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara Primer
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara in Blackest Black
- Sugar black eyeliner pencil
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard-1
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Light
- Wet n’ Wild Contour Stick in Call Me Maple/Where’s Walnut
- tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Opal
- Too Faced Peaches n Cream Matte Bronzer
- Makeup Revolution Luxury Banana Baking Powder
- Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder
- The Beauty Crop Matte Lip in Date Night/ NYX Lip Lingere in Exotic
- MAC Prep + Prime Setting Spray
That’s A LOT of makeup I use everyday! No wonder it takes me so freaking long to get ready.