Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer in shade “Light”
I’ve been using this concealer for a couple days now, since getting it in this month’s ipsy bag, so it’s time for short review!
I had been wanting to try this for months now, so I’m happy to finally get it! I have to say, this stuff is INSANE with the amount of coverage you get with just one tiny dollop!
Look how much skin that tiny little drop covered! Looks like my hand is half doll.
I’ve never really used it cosmetics makeup, but of course being a loyal Ulta shopper I see their products all the time. I never really see this brand being touted on social media either.
I think that this concealer is absolutely worth the money. You get 0.28fl oz for $24, but considering how little you would need to use, it would surely last a very long time.
When I used it, it applied very easily under my eyes, and blended effortlessly with my beautyblender. I noticed that light may be a pinch too light for me, even though I have pretty fair skin, it really lightened up my undereye area. I guess that’s the point though. I love that it didn’t hug my fine undereye lines, and did not look cakey after setting powder. It truly lasted my whole 10 hour workday, without a crack!
This comes in 6 shades, and even though I said above that light may be a little too light, I think the next shade which is medium looks a little too dark. Oh well- I’m keeping this stuff!
From the it Cosmetics website, the key benefits of this concealer are:
- #1 best-selling, award-winning concealer
- Full-coverage, anti-aging, never creases
- Highly pigmented, covers everything
- Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Clinically shown to make your skin look younger!
- “It will literally cover anything, and—when you talk, when you laugh—it never creases, it never cracks, it never looks like concealer. It moves with your skin, and gives you the power to say ‘bye bye’ to under-eye circles and hello to your most beautiful you!”
Now I don’t know about you, but any concealer that contains all of these wonderful anti-aging properties is a major plus for me since I’m starting to think more about preventing wrinkles before they come. I also noticed that they have the “Bye Bye Foundation with SPF 50” and I think I might just like to give it a try someday soon!
I give this concealer 5 stars! What’s your fave it Cosmetics item? Any tips for me? Let me know in the comments! x