“Feel The Love”
Time for another Sephora Play! box reveal! It seems like it took forever to receive the box this month for some reason.
I’m really excited about this month’s box because of the Lancome mascara and the jelly mask! I’ve been all about some skincare lately!
My box included:
- First Aid Beauty Ginger & Turmeric Vitamin C Jelly Mask
- Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
- belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb
- Sephora Collection Rouge Matte Lipstick in “Rebel Chic”
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in “Always Red”
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
The informational card included states that they have included 2 lip products this month so “you can share one with a friend.” UM…NOPE! I’m greedy and I’m keeping both hahahhaa.
I feel like this month’s box is a good value overall, especially with the mascara that I’ve been wanting to try but scared to spend the money on, and of course being addicted to L’Oreal Lash Paradise.
I can’t wait to try out these products and post reviews! Have a beautiful weekend loves!