Featuring fourteen essential shades, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eye Shadow Palette is the perfect collection of easy-to-blend, full pigment shadows. With a long lasting formula, this palette is complete with bronze metallics and iridescent finishes ideal for a nighttime look and neutral mattes for daytime.
Hope you all had a good weekend! I received my Soft Glam eyeshadow palette from Sephora this weekend since I couldn’t resist and I have major makeup addiction issues. lol
This is the first actual ABH palette I’ve owned, I have the Modern Renaissance, Prism, and Subculture dupes from Bad Habit Beauty already and I thought it was time to try the real deal. As soon as I saw the reveals of this palette on Instagram I fell in love with how beautiful it is! The palette’s outer cover is a beige velvet. Inside contains a duo blending brush, and I’ve been using it and so far so good!
As you can see, I’ve been playing with this all weekend and swatching! I also attempted my first stenciled swatch:
Here’s the shade breakdown:
- Tempera: Ultra-matte velvety beige
- Dusty Rose: Ultra-matte dusty lilac
- Glistening: Iridescent gold with a hint of pink reflect
- Fairy: Multi-dimensional light gold
- Orange Soda: Ultra-matte pastel peach
- Burnt Orange: Ultra-matte deep orange
- Rose Pink: Rose gold with a soft pink iridescent hue
- Sienna: Ultra-matte earthy brown
- Sultry: A hybrid satin metallic finish warm chocolate brown
- Rustic: Ultra-matte deep cinnamon brown
- Bronze: Metallic gold bronze
- Cyprus Umber: Ultra-matte dark coffee
- Mulberry: Ultra-matte mulberry
- Noir: Ultra-matte deep carbon black
The shadows all feel very creamy, buttery, silky and are super pigmented. One little dip with your brush and you’re good to go! I do notice some excess powder kicking up in the pan when I’m using it, but as long as I tap my brush I don’t have any problem with fallout. They blend amazingly too. Usually I have issues with shimmers not going on easily with a brush and have to use my finger or a micro beautyblender, but these shimmers go on very easily with a brush.
Y’all know I love my cheap dupes, but there’s nothing like the real thing! Sometimes it just feels good to get myself something nice.
Have any of you gotten your hands on this palette yet?